The curriculum covers the entire framework of the Design Thinking process. Participants build an understanding of the user's need by engaging in empathetic interactions, creating and testing rapid prototypes, and structuring important building blocks of a business case.
• Human-Centered Design
• Needs Finding
• Interviewing and Empathy-building Techniques
• Making Sense of Observations And Insights
• Defining a Point of View
• Developing and Testing Prototypes
• Defining and Testing Business Models and Business Cases
1.Paricipants will be able to empathise with the problem/situation/user.
2. .Paricipants will be able to use the DT tools effectively and able apply in real life.
3. .Paricipants will be able to use the DT process for other problems that they might need to deal with in the future.
4. .Paricipants will be able to understand ways to collaborate and co- create values.
5. .Paricipants will be able to transform their thought process so as to come up with multiple solution using Ideation and creative tools.
6. .Paricipants will be able to work on situation analysis.
Profesor at NK Orchid College of Engineering & Technology Solapur