Theme - " How to Cope up with Rise in Global footprint of electrification of 2W and 3W in terms of technology and supply chain management"
Objective: This PDP should focus on development of cost effective electric power trains for 2W and 3W segment from Indian context point of view .
· Realistic statistics of EV market for 2W / 3W segment – Present and future
· Overall Govt policies / FAME II / PLI schemes introduction and its real conversion for increasing penetration of EV in 2W / 3W segment
· Organised , holistic and innovative design and development of electric 2W and 3W for becoming front runner in the race
· MIL/ SIL / CIL / PIL based front loading approach to make robust electric drive and its controller
· Li ion and an emerging advance battery technology considering replacement cost aspect and hence demand for more durable options required in this segment
· Advance motors and controllers, Power electronics from the perspective of its availability and affordability in India
· Advances in charging technology and infrastructure
· Certification of EV 2W / 3W as per AIS standards