This is the launch event of the Skill enhancement Program 'Academia-Industry Collaboration (AIC)' under SAEINDIA & Elite Techno Groups (elitetechnogroups.com). We will unveil how this association is the first step to empowering Indian Engineering institutions to be world-class. This is recommended as a must-attend event for all the college's heads and faculties who are working relentlessly to build a better and stronger India with world-class engineers.
AIC is today's requirement because 80%+ students who graduate are considered not industry-ready. There have been Parliament debates on how to make engineers ready for industry. Govt. of India wants students to engage in hands-on industrial activities during college, get the required exposure and lead India to growth with Make In India, Startup India, and Atmanirbhar Bharat.
If this dream is to be realized, India needs skilled engineers at an alarming rate. And, it is very very difficult for colleges to figure out ways all by themselves! Being part of the academic structure and limited freedom and resources, it is impractical to expect colleges to transform engineering education overnight. However, most of the colleges understand the changing requirements from industry and parents and are looking for ways to provide students with the best learning opportunities.
Hence, SAEINDIA with ETG is launching Academia-Industry Collaboration (AIC), a specialization program during undergraduate studies that will create an ecosystem of industrial learning similar to that existing in world-class universities.
An effort to enable a world-class engineering ecosystem via establishing an industrial ecosystem in each college because
Critical Time for Colleges to Act Now
- 80% of students are not industry ready
- Conventional degrees are outdated, Cross Domain is future
- Industries are moving fast, colleges have to catch-up with technologies"
Revolutionizing College Education In India
- From Exposure to skilling to industrial opportunities - all are covered
- College's academics and AIC's industrial skills will create next-generation engineers
- Make India an engineering superpower
First-Ever Specialization in Under-Graduation
- Imagine Automotive Mechanical Engg.with Electric vehicles or CAE Design or Data Science
- Through specialization, the Latest tech-based module synched with Academics Degree
- Students meet industry expectations and technically contribute to the growth of the company