Introduction to Finite Element Method
What is FEM? (Computational Method).
Brief History and Present (software's).
Basic procedure of FEM.
Demonstration though a software.
Bar and Truss element.
Solution to static deflection of bicycle frame.
Coding a simple FEM problem.
In this session you will learn, how to implement Model-Based System Engineering to develop a Hybrid Electric Vehicle:
• Capture, view, analyze, and manage requirements
• Develop a system and software architecture model from the requirements, existing Simulink® models, ICDs, and externally created architectures or combinations of the above
• Examine the system architecture model using different views for different concerns
• Allocate (link) requirements to architectural components and perform coverage and change impact analysis
• Perform trade studies to compare, assess, or optimize the system architecture
• Design components specified in the system architecture model
• Simulate the system composition to verify system-level behavior
• Implement controller software through AUTOSAR compliant automatic production code generation.
This session is intended for System Engineers, System Architect, Project and Program managers, Software Engineers, faculty member and students who wants to learn about Model-based System Engineering workflow.