Automated driving spans a wide range of automation levels, from advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to fully autonomous driving. As the level of automation increases, the need for testing these features on multiple scenarios becomes less restricted and the testing requirements increase multifold, making need for modelling and simulation more critical. Creating virtual environment in the form of scenes and scenarios along with feature test bench is important to achieve simulation.
In this session you will learn how Roadrunner and RoadRunner Scenario™ can help you design scenarios for simulating and testing automated driving systems. You will also learn to incorporate scenarios in closed loop for testing Automated driving systems.
The session would include information about how to :-
- Author scenarios interactively by placing vehicles and paths, defining logic, and parameterizing scenarios
- Export and import scenario and trajectories to ASAM OpenSCENARIO®
- Programmatically creating scenario variants from seed scenario
- Scenario based validation of ADAS features- Highway Lane change
- Setting up test automation framework for virtual simulation