Automotive component manufacturing, irrespective of the role of a person in the engineering function (whether product development, software development or systems engineering), PLM tool comes handy to improve efficiency, unify stakeholders, and increase quality and time-to-market.
With closed-loop PLM, manufacturing can concurrently plan and develop products at one hand while the service team can ensure availability of the most up-to-date product information. Relevant stakeholders can also view and review product designs easily.
Details & Objectives of this Session -
Introduction to renowned PLM software. For Automotive component manufacturers embarking on digital transformation, this PLM software provides a solid foundation for the smart, connected enterprise. By enabling a digital thread of information, manufacturers can build a digital twin, invest in IIoT technology, leverage augmented reality for better collaboration, or explore generative design and additive manufacturing. Some key features are -
- Smart delivery of role-based PLM data to targeted stakeholders at their point of need
- Connected data from the product's operation, leveraging IoT for fully closed-loop processes
- Complete multidimensional digital product definition, requirements through service
- Flexible deployment options that scale to your needs including Cloud, SaaS, and subscription).
- Control on Project & Process Management.
- Maximize Products Revenue.
- Decrease Product Associated Cost.
- Increase Products Value.
- Increase re-use of existing data.
Key Takeaway of this session –
- Project and Process Management.
- Improved product quality.
- Reduced prototyping costs.
- Easy Searching and Savings through Reuse of available data.
- Increase productivity.
- Framework for product optimization.