Automated driving spans a wide range of automation levels, from advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to fully autonomous driving. Using MATLAB and Simulink you can design perception, sensor fusion, planning and controls subsystems, and also addresses the use of simulated driving scenarios and sensor models in photorealistic scenes as well as the generation of C/C++ code. In this webinar, we will talk about how MATLAB and Simulink can be used to design and model automotive radar and enable sensor fusion algorithm development and metric level validation for different sensor configurations.
Highlights of the webinar include,
- Analyze and synthesize automotive radar scenarios
- Radar systems across abstraction levels- measurement and waveform
- simulation with probabilistic and physics-based Radar sensor model
- Sensor fusion and tracking in automotive radars
- Automate testing for forward vehicle sensor fusion