On behalf of the organizing committee, we are honored to welcome you to The International Aerospace Standards Workshop 2021 on 23-24 September 2021.
- Create awareness on global aerospace standardization activities of SAE International, ANSI, SAE-ITC and other standards organizations.
- Provide opportunity to aerospace practitioners, professionals, academia and students on various aerospace standards committees related to various aerospace technologies.
- Help aerospace professionals career development by involving them in global standards development
- Integrate and connect Indian aerospace professionals with the global aerospace community through aerospace standards committees and other knowledge-sharing activities.
Aerospace professionals, practitioners, research, academia and students.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Advanced Air Mobility & Supply Chain
- Aerospace Actuation, Control and Fluid Power Systems
- Aerospace Couplings, Fittings, Hose, Tubing Assemblies
- Aircraft & Systems Development and Safety Assessment
- Artificial Intelligence in Aviation
- Counterfeit Electronic Parts
- Cyber-Physical Systems Security
- Electronic Transactions for Aerospace
- Electrified Propulsion
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management
- Modeling, simulation and Training
- Polymer Matrix Composites
- Standardization of UAV Sub-Systems
- Unmanned Aircraft Propulsion