Speakers: Mr. Rijin Saseendaran, Industry, Process Consultant, Dassault Systemes & Mr. Kranti Tantwai, SIMULIA Industry Process Consultant Specialist, Dassault Systemes
1. Aircraft Communication & Detection System Performance – 1 hr
• Rapid development and validation of communication systems at physical and system level
• Reduction of physical testing through high accuracy multi-scale simulation
• Reduce time to market by virtual compliance testing
• Improve product quality by effective collaboration between multi-disciplinary teams
2. Aircraft System Electromagnetic Performance – 1 hr
• Develop and virtually validate aircraft system performance against electromagnetic environmental effects
• Eliminate unnecessary testing and prototypes with rapid and accurate digital EMC/EMI simulation
• High accuracy solutions to ensure compliance with measurement results and required certification tests.
• Ensure 100% compliance with the required certification and safety standards.
Electromagnetic field solvers for applications across the EM spectrum are contained within a single user interface in CST Studio Suite. The solvers can be coupled to perform hybrid simulations, giving engineers the flexibility to analyze whole systems made up of multiple components in an efficient and straightforward way. Co-design with other SIMULIA products allows EM simulation to be integrated into the design flow and drives the development process from the earliest stages.
Common subjects of EM analysis include the performance and efficiency of antennas and filters, electromagnetic compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI), exposure of the human body to EM fields, electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators, and thermal effects in high-power devices.
CST Studio Suite is used in leading technology and engineering companies around the world. It offers considerable product to market advantages, facilitating shorter development cycles and reduced costs. Simulation enables the use of virtual prototyping. Device performance can be optimized, potential compliance issues identified and mitigated early in the design process, the number of physical prototypes required can be reduced, and the risk of test failures and recalls minimized
• Reduce development time
• Reduce cost of physical testing
• Improve product performance and passenger experience
• Reduce risk of meeting certification
•How to use HPC for accelerating the simulation